Latest Tummy Tuck & Cosmetic Surgery Deals & Offers
Summer 2011 boasts low prices and some great deals on Tummy Tuck: Nu Cosmetic Clinic £4,000; Harley Street Plastic Surgery £4,705; Tonic Cosmetic Surgery £4,750. There's some great deals not to be missed on lipo, gastric band, gastric balloon and botox. 0% interest free credit options and easy payment plans. All from the best cosmetic surgery clinics across the UK.
More deals ...
The recession has hit hard so turn this to your advantage and haggle!!
If you have been able to negotiate even further discounts on your cosmetic surgery then please share this using our cosmetic surgery forums. Help others who are in a similar position to save money and get the best deal too!
How Much Does UK Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost?
As with most cosmetic surgery, tummy tuck can be quite expensive. No doubt you are already in the habit of comparing prices and shopping around and on many items that you buy. Why not take the same approach for your tummy tuck surgery? Shopping around is always good advice so that you can compare products and services from different suppliers to ensure that you get the best deals. Price is usually the one of the most important factors when it comes to decision making but it is not the only factor and there are other ones that should be equally important. This is particularly salient point when it comes to the likes of tummy tuck surgery. You will want to consider other factors such as tummy tuck aftercare, how you feel about the clinic and the cosmetic surgeon.
Fifteen years ago, tummy tuck surgery was quite rare. Back then it was not as widely socially accepted as is it today, there were far fewer companies, surgeons and clinics around and the prices were higher than in today's terms. Today, there is a much wider choice and competition amongst the clinics has driven down the prices. Now that abdominoplasty is cheaper and more widely available than it used to be, it has become affordable to far more of us. The reasons for choosing tummy tuck surgery are becoming ever more diverse but price is one of the key factors.
So how much does it cost in the UK today? Cosmeticcompare.com have put together, a list of the surgery prices in a simple to read table, to allow you to compare clinics and prices across the UK. The overall cost of tummy tuck surgery will vary from one clinic to the next. However the main factors governing the surgery price are as follows:
- The aftercare package;
- The experience and qualification of the cosmetic surgeon;
- Any variations on the procedure such as mini tummy tuck, brazilian tummy tuck, full abdominiplasty;
- The number of overnight stays in hospital required (expect a lower charge for day care procedures although this isn't typically offered with full abdominoplasty);
- The profit margins of the company and their costs (staff salaries, hospital and medical equipment costs);
- Any discount offers available;
- Finance and credit options. Note that you will usually always pay back more overall if you take out credit or a cosmetic surgery loan. In some cases, you may be able to get interest free credit but often this typically cannot be used in conjunction with other offers such as a discounted price.
If you do not have sufficient funds to pay for your tummy tuck, many of the clinics offer loans and credit options. Read our guide on cosmetic surgery loans for useful suggestions on funding your tummy tuck.
Identify your shortlist of chosen clinics first and then you should arrange a consultation with all of them, they are usually free. Use our tummy tuck consultation checklist and guide to prepare beforehand so that you get the most out of it. Following the consultation, the clinic should provide you with a quote for your surgery. Check that your quote contains all costs such as the ones below and talk to the clinic's patient coordinator if it is unclear:
- Surgery, including anesthetist's costs;
- Overnight stay(s) where applicable;
- Tummy tuck surgery aftercare including details for under what circumstances any necessary corrective surgery would be performed and what costs the clinic would cover for this. Also the duration of the aftercare period and precisely what is and what is not covered. Are follow up aftercare consultations included free of charge and how long is this for?